Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Luau Anyone?


Sorry I have been an absentee blogger this week everyone.  I've been so busy, but full of fun and excitement.  Not only am I putting the finishing touches on Halloween costumes but I've been finalizing plans for AJ's 2nd birthday party on Sunday.  Please pray for good weather for me, I have my heart set on an indoor/outdoor party.  I can't wait to post the pics... hint, hint it's a Sesame Street theme.  I've also moved the Gia desk into Jake's room after a quick makeover to make it look more masculine and I'm working on a really great desk chair for him.  Above is a picture of a centerpiece I'm working on for a luau themed gala.  It's a fundraiser for my children's school and I'm the decorating chairperson!  Hope I can pull it off and stay in budget.  I've been up to my ears in tissue paper lately and I've gotta tell you, I love it!  I feel like I can decorate the world with it.  I was inspired by something I saw on a blog (I really wish I could remember which one.)  But I definitely changed it up with color and containers and overall feel and I'll even be adding more texture to it - I'll keep you posted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment