Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Latest Primetime Obsession

picture courtesy of TV.com

I admit it, I'm obsessed with the Rachel Zoe Project, a Bravo reality show that airs on Tuesday evenings.  It features Zoe, a celebrity stylist who dresses big time stars such as Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore.  Next week she'll be styling Anne Hathaway in eight gowns for her Oscar host gig.  I can't tear my eyes away as she (looking oh so glamorous) sifts through custom made couture and vintage gowns.  Even if her valley-girl vocab drives you crazy you've at least gotta admire her passion.  The girl eat, sleeps and dreams fashion.  Last Tuesday she moved in to her  new Beverly Hills house decorated by her new styling assistant and one time interior designer, the adorable Jeremiah Brent.  

picture courtesy of Bravotv.com

picture courtesy of casasugar.com and bravotv.com

To see more of her amazing new digs, including her bedroom (my favorite), a gorgeous backyard and a super mod nursery visit Bravotv.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment