Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Been A Long Week...


Pretty and Useful Kitchen Accessories!

It's been a long week and I'm really looking forward to this weekend.  We have a sweet egg hunt planned for tomorrow and hopefully some rest and relaxation.  I'm hoping to try a new recipe Saturday, maybe I'll post about it next week.  I love cooking on Saturdays and Sundays because Steve's home and it's so much more enjoyable to cook with an extra pair of hands to help with the kids.  I also love my Friday night recipe below.  It can serve as many as you need and it takes a half hour with minimal mess!

Pick up the phone
Dial
Place order
Pick up
Savor a meal that you didn't slave over!

Check the site out on Monday for some updates and coming attractions for Conversation Pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment