Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Dreaming of Spring

pictures courtesy of house and home uk, house beautiful and house and home uk

I'm dreaming of Spring - it should be Spring but it feels like Fall.  I spent all last week planning my flowers and at the last minute I didn't plant.......thank goodness!  It started pouring and got cold!  My Mom always said wait until May 20th and I guess she's right.  Next weekend will be the weekend to plant our flowers and vegetable garden.  I can't wait!  Also on the list for the Spring is sprucing up my cutting garden (more on that later) and putting together a eating area with a new pergola (more on that later too). 

My sister in law Julie and I will be doing custom planters this Spring.  If anyone is interested go to www.hsl-conversationpieces.blogspot.com and leave me an email.  We'll use your planter or we can provide one and we'll work with any price range.  We'll be posting samples soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment