Monday, April 18, 2011

Gia Table


I'm very excited to show all of you my new table!  I wouldn't show anything I didn't love, but this one is a real beauty!  I'm almost hoping it doesn't sell because I have a really great spot for it.  For more information such as price and dimensions visit Conversation Pieces.

I have some new pieces that I'm really excited about.  By the end of the week I'll be posting a beautiful vanity/desk in the same finish as the Gia with crystal knobs.  I also have a tall chest of drawers and two nightstands that are in the works.  Below are some purses that I've been experimenting with.  I decided to make a few to sell since Mothers Day is coming up.  The first one is my finished purse with a silk check lining and the pics below that are four that I'm working on.  They should be ready to post on Conversation Pieces by the end of the week but if your interested in one early, just contact me through Conversation Pieces and I'll hold it for you.  Thanks for checking in!









No comments:

Post a Comment