Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Few Things I Picked Up





I've been thrift shopping lately (always)!  I'm so excited about the lemonade dispenser  I found at a resale shop for $10!!!  It was the inspiration for the yellow, green and turquoise color scheme I'm working on for Spring crafts/Easter gifts.  Everything else in the picture below was purchased at the dollar store or at the dollar bin at Target.  You would be surprised at what you can find when you narrow down your search to a few colors, things just jump out at you!  Look at that awesome geometric wrapping paper I found at Target.  I love wrapping paper that isn't event specific.  It'll be perfect for Easter, boys birthdays, Fathers Day, hostess gifts etc.  The easiest way to pull together anything from holiday decorations to gifts is to pick a color scheme.  Even when you shop for necessities such as Easter grass, eggs and bunnies for the basket stick with your scheme.  You'll impress yourself with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment