Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Glamour of Gold


West Elm, Z Gallerie, Z Gallerie
Wisteria, Wisteria and Ballard Designs

Give in to the glitz and glamour of gold!  Don't be intimidated, gold looks great with everything including grays, blues and silvers.  If you're a little nervous, start small with a picture frame, pillow, a gold tray or bookends.  Maybe you can just replace the door handles on a favorite chest with some gold hardware.  If you're a little more daring go for a statement piece like this great mirror or a coffee table.  I just refinished my entry mirror and changed it up from black to gold and I LOVE IT!  It's not as heavy and a little more sophisticated!  The holidays are a perfect time to start experimenting with some gold...I mean glamour!

2 comments:

  1. cute blog! found you on BYW. anything gold melts my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading - I'll have to check you out too!

    ReplyDelete