Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Perfect Patio

pictures courtesy of country homes, country homes and house beautiful

These patio's have me completely inspired!  We've been spending the last couple of weeks working on our backyard and it's not even close to being ready to share!  I swear every time we start a "little project" it ends up taking up the whole summer!  So far we've ripped out a section of our concrete patio and replaced it with natural flagstone.  That's where we have our eating area.  I'm currently looking for some comfy seating for the rest of the patio!  I have these grand dreams of having candlelit dinner parties on the patio but all I seem to have is ripped up grass, lots of dirt and mosquitoes!  I'm determined to one day have as much time to dedicate to the outside as the inside.  

1 comment: