Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cluttered or Collected?

pictures courtesy of House Beautiful


I would love your opinion on this one!  Do these pics show a well curated collection of favorite accessories or does it look like a hot mess?  My opinion is both!  I love beautiful objects that are well edited and collected over time, however, for me, it needs to be contained in some way.  It's all about finding a balance.  I insist on a completely clutter free kitchen,  not even a centerpiece on my table, however my living room is overflowing with books and the walls in our front room are wallpapered in family pictures.  It's all about surrounding yourself with your passions but also keeping your home manageable enough that the thought of cleaning doesn't stress you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment