Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Eve

 Martha Stewart Living, Nordstrom
Martha Stewart Living


Ingredients

  • 1 teaspoon sorbet (we like raspberry or passion fruit)
  • Chilled Champagne or Prosecco

Directions

Scoop sorbet into a champagne flute. Fill with chilled Champagne or Prosecco; stir.


Why does New Years Eve cause such stress?  Every year you stress over the plans, the driving situation, what to where, how the night will go, who will babysit, etc. etc........  I'm a New Years Eve party pooper and I'm lucky I married one too!  We'll be spending the evening in comfortable clothes, making homemade pizza's with our kids and nephews.  The night will probably involve some noisemakers and maybe some of that great homemade confetti!  I may really step it up this year and make sorbet champagne cocktails!  They're so easy to make and look so yummy!  

For all of you getting dressed up, I've had my eye on those two dresses from Nordstrom's!  They almost make me want to brave the cold, the dangerous roads and the wall to wall people in the extremely noisy clubs!  Almost!  However you choose to spend your evening, may you all have a wonderful, safe time ringing in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment