Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mixing It Up in the Kitchen - Baking Edition



house to home uk




Martha Stewart via Macy's, Sur La Table

I've been spending my time this week pouring over cookie receipes!  Baking is one of the most important things I do for the holiday season.  It is a lot of work, however the cookies and treats I bake are usually the only desert I put out when I'm entertaining and it's usually what I bring to holiday parties!  Baking beautiful cakes and cookies has become such an art!  All the cool, new, user friendly gadgets make it so easy for us to create something beautiful or really cool for the kids!
Sur La Table, William Sonoma



Sur La Table, Martha Stewart, Sur La Table

Wouldn't these make great gifts?  I think The Runaway Gingerbread Boy cookie with a copy of the book would make a "sweet" gift for any child.  I'm giving a few people on my list a baking pan and mix to make homemade ice cream sandwiches, fun for the whole family!  Of course, I couldn't resist buying a set for myself too!  I'm planning on tying it up with a ribbon like the one above that says "Sweet Treat".  I've also got my eye on the pan above on the left!  I love how it makes a variety of shapes and all you need to do is sprinkle powder sugar - you can't get any easier than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment