Monday, August 29, 2011

School Starts Soon!

Thank you, my loyal friends for following even though my posts this summer have been few and far between!  I promise a more consistent blog when school returns.  It's been a fun, exhausting summer trying to keep up with three entergetic boys!  Even though I'm beat, I can't believe the summer is already coming to an end.  We've done a lot of amazing things, but there is still so much that hasn't been crossed off my list like going to the beach!

Despite my best efforts to slow down time, back to school is upon us.  Here are a few things we've been crazy for this season.

Love these funky lunch boxes


This is a great DIY project from Design Mom designed by Mini Eco


Great Backpack styles from J.Crew (girls) and Gap (boys)












No comments:

Post a Comment