Monday, March 14, 2011

Jonathan Adler=Breath of Fresh Air




Although I admire his risk taking and fearless use of color, I always thought Jonathan Adler was a little over the top for me.  He did the pink foyer and the all green kitchen in two of my earlier posts.  I just spent the last hour watching the Bachelor and perusing his home decor online store and I have to say, I was blown away.  It was so fresh!  One of those things I didn't know I was looking for until I found it.  A little on the pricier side, however one or two pieces will for sure give any tired home a jump start.  If you're in the market for bedding, the prices are comparable to department stores.  The sale page has tons of great buys including tumbler cups and plates with dynamic patterns for only $6.  They'd be perfect on any Spring or Summer table.  He even has a children's line which I was completely unaware of.  What a perfectly happy place for your little one!




No comments:

Post a Comment