Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thoughts on this Week



I'm so sorry I haven't been around this week.  My kids have been passing back and forth a nasty virus topped off with a computer glitch that was just fixed last night!  I still want to post some Easter pictures which, hopefully, I will do later today.  In my spare time this week, without my computer, I've become shamelessly obsessed with the Royal Wedding.  I wasn't all that interested until Monday night when I watched a very silly Lifetime movie on Kate and Will's romance.  I was hooked immediately and ever since I have been DVRing anything I can find, watching short documentaries On Demand and I even finished a whole biography in one night.  When I turned on the Lifetime movie again last night my hubbie put his foot down.  I know it's a lot, but it's not like I'm collecting commemorative plates, clocks, dolls, rings or tea towels!  I just can't help it,  I'm caught up in the romance and pomp and circumstance.  The beautiful bride, the dress - which tiera will she wear?  What will the flowers look like?  Will she arrive in a glass coach or a horse drawn carriage?  Actually, I heard they'll be driving in one of the Queen's vintage cars!  I think after the trainwreck of the last generation of Royals we're all ready for another fairytale!  What do you think?  Is it romantic and interesting or just too much?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment