Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Celebrations




Here are some pictures of our Easter festivities including some of our decorations that some of you were asking me about.  We had so much fun dying our eggs outside this year and the weather held out for our egg hunt and pinata on Easter Day!  I know everyone says that dressing girls is so much more fun but I have to say, I had a blast with the boys clothes this year.  Check out Sam's gray canvas high tops with the stars!  Those shoes inspired the makeover of their bathroom which I'll be posting next week.  AJ looked adorable with his little grasshopper pants - so preppy and Jake looked like a little man with his brown sport coat and purple (Justin Beiber's favorite color) v-neck tee!  I was a very proud Mom!



Here are some adorable pictures from an egg hunt that our good friend Stacy hosted a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately, all of the guests were sick except for us.  We still had a blast and Stacy tended to every detail.  We decided to dress them in their Easter best and I used the opportunity to teach my boys some manners by putting some little hostess gifts together for Ella and Tori.  It was so sweet to see how proud the boys were to hand them off.  We also brought an Easter basket full of blueberry muffins to go with Stacy's other treats.  Stacy sure knows how to throw a party!  Check out her website for more party details and for info on Glitter Posh Parties, her new party planning business!

No comments:

Post a Comment