Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eye-Catching and Appetizing

In my perfect world this is what would come out of my kitchen!  It's edible art!  I don't even have time to take a shower some days let alone put out a spread like this.  It has dawned on me however that you do not need to eat at an expensive restaurant to enjoy beautiful food.  A crisp, colorful salad or a piece of fish or chicken with a colorful sauce and a scoop of smashed redskin potatoes...  the options are limitless it's really what your doing already only with a little more thought.  If you have any ideas on how to spruce up your food, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Just click on 'comments' under this post.

picture courtesy of planetsave.com
picture courtesy of green.thefuntimesguide.com

picture courtesy of thedailygreen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment