Monday, December 5, 2011

Cuddle Up with a Classic



Ok, these aren't really classics, but they're classics of mine!  This cold, wet weather is making me want to curl up with one of my holiday movie must haves!  The Family Stone is a great movie with an awesome cast.  I love the family dynamic and how, no matter how much they clash, they ultimately have an amazing love and respect for each other and (most importantly) their parents.  In this crazy world with so many families clashing, it gives me hope!  The Family Man with Nicholas Cage and Tea Leoni leaves you warm and fuzzy!  Steve and I saw it during our first Christmas together.  It shows you the beauty of all the crazy, infuriating parts of your life that are so easy to take for granted! 

I don't have time to watch a movie but I wish you all a nice cup of tea and a few hours with one of these movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment