Friday, February 25, 2011

I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself

"My taste is so varied that I have no master plan.  Plus, I keep looking for more because you can always make room for something wonderful."


Tory Burch, fashion designer

Couldn't have said it better myself,  you can always make room for something wonderful!  Of course, it's easy to keep adding when you're not spending a lot.  My new addition is this wonderful wicker chair like the one above, only I bought mine at Salvation Army for $15.  I sprayed it two colors of gold to add dimension and made a cushion.  Adding wicker to my family room will be a great way to change it up a little for the Spring and Summer seasons.   Added bonus, it's light enough to take out on the patio for extra seating.


Before....





After.....



No comments:

Post a Comment