Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Calendar Fun or Stressful??


I confess, I was planning on taking a picture of the advent calendar that I made two years ago.  I diligently cut apart my favorite holiday cards and stamped numbers on envelopes and then..... I never used it.  There's something daunting about figuring out a holiday related activity to do every day.  Worse than that,  any adult knows how days sometimes don't go as planned.  Your thought out event, planned two weeks ago sounded great, but today sounds like a nightmare from hell!  I don't know about your house, but when days don't go as planned my kids "know" that I am always the one to blame.  This holiday I'm not up to that pressure, what about you?  I am thinking about a new advent calendar with boxes so that I can just stick a candy cane or piece of chocolate in there and call it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment