Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Cards






I spent yesterday working on holiday cards.  This is something I always try to get out of the way early in the holiday season.  I have in my head this "Peace on Earth" theme with Jake giving the peace sign and Sam holding a little earth in his hand.  After yesterday's picture fiasco I spent the day looking for a great pic that I've already taken to save myself some sanity and to save my marriage.  Why does every little thing need to be sooooo stressful with kids!  I'm drawn to the bright colored pastel cards and I'm thinking it could look great with the picture of the boys in their Sesame Street t-shirts!  Not very holiday, however it does represent what we're up to in our life right now.  Hmmmmm......

Anyway, I love really nice stationary however, I send out so many Christmas cards that spending $2.00 a card is not part of the plan.  Thankfully, Snapfish and Shutterfly have beautiful options at every price point.  Some can even be picked up at Walgreens or Walmart!  I think you need a simple card if you're going to do something interesting in the picture or a simple picture with a really beautiful card.  What do you think?  What are your holiday card tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment