Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introducing No Time On A Dime

I'll be doing a few posts regarding birthday parties in the next couple of weeks.  It's been on my mind since Sam's 5th birthday is coming up!






If you are interested in party planning of any kind you need to check out my good friend Stacy's blog called No Time, On A Dime.  I just love that name since I should have gotten Sam's invites out a week ago and as always, I'm on a budget!  Stacy was formally an events coordinator at Volkswagen and throws some of our blocks best parties!  She has experience in not only kids parties but weddings, showers, bachlorette parties and adult birthday parties!  My favorite was her daughters first birthday complete with carnival games and a dunk tank.  My kids had a blast dunking their Dad and Mr. Joe, Stacy's husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment