Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend Shopping Anyone?



Some big news on the shopping front this morning.  There's a big rumor going around that the next major designer to do a line for Target will be Jason Wu!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not just a rumor.  I only managed to get a tiny little peacoat from the Missoni line a few days after it came out.  Jason Wu may be worth camping out for!  He has a tremendous following including First Lady Michelle Obama.


as seen on Babble reported by Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day!

  Anthropologie will be launching a little girls line later this month, just in time for holidays.  




 as seen on Babble reported by Gabrielle Blair of Design Mom





I'll be going after these T's for the boys at Crazy 8.  I love putting them in faux dress shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment