Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously?


pictures courtesy of Elle Decor and House to Home UK

I can't believe how gutsy these rooms are.  They are totally inspiring me to go a little more bold than I normally would.  There is the fear of getting sick of something you spent a fortune on, however there is also the possibility of being inspired and loving your surroundings every day.  If you want to take a walk on the wild side, take your time to research all of your options and than live with the sample for awhile before you jump in.  You need to consider your heart (what you love) but also your brain (can you live with it, does it work with the rest of my decor, will I get tired of it or will it go out of style).  Remember, half of the fun is the hunt for something perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment