Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Darlene Asked......


I was having lunch with my good friend Dar the other day and she was showing me the plans for her new beautiful home in Royal Oak.  She loved these prints from Land Of Nod for her boys' bathroom but wasn't sure if they were worth the money.  (They're $89 each plus shipping)  


I'm not going to lie they are very cute, however in my bathroom I did this!


I put a chalkboard in the exact location my kids will see it every morning.  In my case (I have 3 boys) it's right over the toilet.  I like the versatility of it - I can change the message based on who's got a big game or a spelling test or who needs to go to the dentist.  I like that they know what they have going on is important to me and it never hurts to remind them to wash their hands.  Now if I can only figure out where to place one for my hubbie to see every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment