Thursday, February 10, 2011

Craft Caddy




I love this craft caddy!  I bought the caddy at Flower Factory before it closed for just a few dollars.  It sits on the counter to keep the kids occupied while I make dinner or for a quick, little project.  I keep more specific craft items elsewhere.  I love it because it can be moved from the island to the table easily and the three compartments keep the supplies organized. 



I like to keep the following on hand for the kids crafts:  white school glue, glue sticks and glue pens, different types of scissors such as scallop, zig zag etc., hole punch, small container of play doh, colored pencils, crayons, markers, stamps, stickers, watercolors, paint brushes, small bowl for water, cardboard cutouts such as people or dinosaurs and googly eyes for fun!



Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment