Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Antique Market



Here are my treasures from the antique market!  The beautiful, amber bottle I want to use in my kitchen to store my olive oil.  The Perfect Mason jars make the best vases, I try to pick up one or two whenever I see them.  I was kind of crazy about the chip can which I plan on using in AJ's room.  The colors are perfect and I'm sure I'll find a few thousand things to store inside.  The vintage Christmas ornaments are something that I collect and was lucky enough to find, along with the beads, for a very good price.  I met the sweetest lady selling her vintage jewelry - everything was very, very sparkly.  I was lucky enough to find this awesome bracelet, perfect for the Fall and exactly what I was looking for.  I wore it that night to a wedding.  Last but not least a cup and saucer that I'll be using for my latest craft.  Stay tuned for that post around Christmas time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment