Friday, March 11, 2011

Conversation Pieces

I wanted to take a moment to address the icon you may have noticed in the upper right corner of my blog.  I've been working on a second blog where I will be selling refinished furniture pieces.  My goal is to help you mix up your rooms with a funky new addition and to help you visualize how refinished pieces can work in your home.  I'll also be available to find a piece for a certain space that you may be having trouble with or to refinish a current piece that you already own.  I'm even trying to devise a strategy to take on your consignments.  My goal is to have the furniture up and running on April 1st with everything else to follow.  Again, please bare with me if the blogging slows down a bit in the next couple weeks as I work on this and finish up my blogging class.

No comments:

Post a Comment