Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm dreaming of....

Valentines Day!  I have three boys and a husband.  Everything we do revolves around sports, wrestling and video games!  I can't wait to force some girly, lovey dovey stuff on them.  I'm talking pink and red, glitter hearts, flowers and corny valentines!  I hope Jake's (my 6 year old) eyes don't permanently stay rolled in the back of his head. 

My favorite Valentines Day was when I forced them to wear a red and white button down shirt and jeans.  We made a beautiful brunch and invited only their "girlfriends" over.  Of course we chaperoned and we gave each girl a gift of hair bows and candy.  It was the cutest ever!  This year I think I'll plan a martini party for the adults!  More on that later.

2 comments:

  1. love the idea of using heart shaped cookie cutters to place cheese, candy, ect. Best of all, it's such a simple and low cost idea!

    ReplyDelete